We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). All reasonable precautions are taken to prevent unauthorised access to this information.
We collect the minimum amount of information about you in order to process your order and provide you with the best possible service.
The type of information we will collect includes:
- Customer full name
- Organisation name (if applicable)
- Invoice and delivery address
- Company registration and VAT number (if applicable)
- Telephone & fax numbers
- Email address
- Make, model and serial number of product
- Fault description
- Credit/debit card details
- Proof of purchase (if applicable)
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. All reasonable precautions are taken to prevent unauthorised access to this information. We cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
We may use ‘cookies’ to monitor and helps us to understand how our customers and potential customers use our website so we can develop and improve the design, layout and function of the sites. A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive which records how you have used a website. This means that when you go back to that website, it can give you tailored options based on the information it has stored about your last visit. You can normally alter the settings of your browser to prevent it from accepting cookies. However, you may not be able to use some of the products or services on our website without cookies.
How personal information is used
We use the personal information that you provide for such purposes as:
- To provide you with the services you have asked for, including delivery of our products or services, processing or fulfilling your orders, or responding to your requests and enquiries.
- Create statistics, test computer systems, analyse customer information, create profiles and create marketing opportunities;
- Notifying you about enhancements to our website.
- Communicating with you about products, services and any special offers which we believe may be of interest to you. Should you choose not to receive such information from us, please contact us customer support team.
- Personalising the service that you receive.
- Help train our staff.
Disclosure of personal information
Access to your personal information is restricted to our employees, agents, representatives, printing and fulfillment operations. We occasionally share information with carefully selected companies or third parties if necessary to complete a specific transaction.
We will not otherwise disclose any personal information without your consent, except under the following circumstances:
- If we believe it necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities;
- In response to court orders or legal process, or to exercise our rights to defend against legal claims;
- If TP Matrix Ltd, this website or a related asset or line of business is acquired by, transferred to, or merged with another company.
Access and changes to personal information
You may access and update your personal information by contacting our customer support team at the email address or telephone number detailed below. If you do not wish to receive newsletters or service announcements, please contact our customer support team.
Retention of personal information
Your personal information is stored by us for as long as the information is relevant to our business purposes or until you request that we remove it from our records. You may request that your information is removed by contacting our customer support team at the email address or telephone number detailed below.
Commitment to data security
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of the information you have given to us in order to protect your privacy. Your personal information is stored on servers that are behind a firewall and physically located within a secured area. In addition, our internal practices limit access to and use of your personal information and therefore help to secure your privacy. Credit/debit card information which is no longer required is immediately shredded using a high security shredder.
Changes to this policy
TP Matrix Ltd
Prince of Wales Business Park
Tel: 0161 626 4067
Fax: 0161 627 1741